To provide required support in the evaluation function in determining the adequacy and effectiveness of the Internal Control system and to assist with system implementation.
- Level 1 ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications
- A minimum of one (1) year’s experience in the Auditing function
To conduct independent assessments of NGC Group’s management and internal control systems, governance processes and risk management.
To improve the integrity, efficiency and effectiveness of NGC Group’s operations through the recommendation of cost effective solutions through identification of deficiencies and non-conformities.
- A First Degree in either Business Management/Computer Science/Engineering/Finance, Accounting/Auditing/Law or a related field from an accredited college
- OR a Graduate degree in either Business Management/Public Administration or a related field
- OR certification in CIA, CQA, CPA, or CISA which may substitute for one year of required experience
- The combination of a graduate degree and a certification may substitute for two years of required experience