In conducting our business, NGC seeks to minimise risk to our employees, our customers, the public and the environment.
The Tenets of our Environment and Safety Policy
- To conduct our business with the minimum of risk to employees, customers, the public and the environment, guided by socially responsible and ethical factors agreed to by our employees and stakeholders alike.
- To assure the best management practices in work systems as the company continuously seeks areas of opportunity to be cost effective, to add value, and assure on time delivery while maintaining environmental and safety commitments.
- To adopt the life cycle approach in the environmental performance of our plants.
- To conduct risk-based analysis and to promptly identify and present solutions to areas of latent failures and loss exposures.
- To minimise the generation of waste, prevent pollution and conserve our natural resources.
- To promote the advancement of environmental quality, and safety wherever possible, in partnership with Government and other organizations.