To provide documentation/information and other commercial supports services relating to the effective management of the Company’s gas sales/purchase contracts and agreements.
- A first degree in Business Management or equivalent
- A minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience
Gas Management System (GMS) Technician
To process on a timely basis all nominations, allocations and imbalance information required for the management of gas transported through the fifty-six-inch pipeline.
- Two (2) G.C.E. ‘A’ Level subjects including Business Studies and/or a Science together with a Technician’s Diploma preferably in Mechanical Engineering Instrumentation or Process Plant Operations or an Accounting Technician’s Diploma
- A minimum two (2) years’ relevant experience in the gas industry
Gas Measurement Analyst
The management of Cross Island Pipeline (CIP) Measurement systems in accordance with established procedures, codes and statutory regulations and in particular the Measurement Manual.
- A first degree in Natural Sciences and at least four (4) years’ relevant experience in the gas measurement field
Market Analyst I
To increase Natural Gas sales in the light industrial, commercial and transportation sectors.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Business or equivalent and a minimum of two (2) years’ in a related field
Project Officer I
To provide business, technical and commercial support services and analysis for the development of global energy businesses.
- A first degree in Engineering or a related discipline, training and/or exposure to a Commercial discipline
- A minimum of two (2) years’ post-graduate working experience.
Investment Analyst I
To provide commercial evaluation of contract negotiation support on commercialization of LNG projects and to perform LNG and related contractual obligations associated with NGC’s subsidiary companies, namely Trinidad and Tobago LNG Ltd. (TTLNG), NGC Trinidad and Tobago LNG Ltd, (NGC LNG), etc and their contracting parties.
- A first degree in Business, Economics, Management or Engineering
- An appropriate post graduate degree would be an asset
- A minimum of four (4) years’ post-graduate working experience in a related field with at least 2 years in the Energy sector