THE ENERGY MARKETING AND TRADING DIVISION
The Energy Marketing and Trading (EM&T) Division of the National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (NGC) is responsible for the marketing and trading of the following energy commodities:
- Crude Oil
- Di-methyl Ether
We market and trade Commodities through the following subsidiaries of the Parent Company – The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited as follows:
- Trinidad and Tobago LNG Limited (TTLNG) – marketing and trading of LNG.
- NGC E&P Investments (Netherlands) B.V. (NGC E&PI) – marketing and trading of Crude Oil.
- NGC E&P (Netherlands) B.V. (NGC E&P) and NGC Caribbean Investments Limited – marketing and trading of Crude Oil.
- NGC Petrochemicals Limited (NPL) – marketing and trading of methanol and dimethyl ether (DME)
Doing business with us involves the following:
- Phase 1: Account Set up – Creation of an account to access the Energy Marketing and Trading Portal
- Phase 2: Commodity Trading Portal Registration – Registration on the Energy Marketing and Trading Portal
- Phase 3: Prequalification – Completion of NGC’s Prequalification Process
- Phase 4: Master Sales Agreement – Negotiation and Execution of Master Agreements
- Phase 5: Invitation to Tenders and Offers for Sale of Commodities
Note: Only successful applicants of Phase 3 will progress to Phase 4.
HOW IT WORKS
Are you interested in doing business with us?
Then you’ll need to follow Steps 1, 2 and 3 below to create your account and log in to the portal.
01. Create an Account
You will need to remember the email address and password that you use to create the account.
*Note that this will be the email address you will need to use for future access to the portal.
02. Provide Account Details
Once the account is created, please fill out and submit the form below in order to get access to the portal. You will receive an email confirmation once you submit. Please check your junk or spam mail if you do not receive the email confirmation.
Once you receive an email confirmation, you can then click on the button below to log into the portal using your account credentials from Step 1.